Complete dentures can be either conventional or immediate made after the teeth have been removed and the gum tissue has begun to heal a conventional denture is ready for placement in the . Immediate complete dentures these are dentures usually delivered immediately after all remaining teeth of a dental arch are removed during the healing process this denture helps to confine the remodeling of the underlying ridge to the interior of the denture
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.