Human monkeypox is an emerging viral zoonotic disease which is caused by monkey pox virus the disease occurs mostly in the rain forests of central and western africa. mobile books download human monkeypox monographs in virology vol 17 pdf chm. Download books audio human monkeypox monographs in virology vol 17 norwegian edition pdf. In june 2003 an outbreak of human monkeypox that had been transmitted from infected exotic pets was identified in the united states 1 2 representing the first time that human monkeypox infection has been documented in the western hemisphere. Between february and august 1996 71 cases of human monkeypox including 6 deaths were reported amongst a population of 15698 in 13 villages in the katako kombe health zone kasai oriental zaire by local investigators
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.