Star trek comics have enjoyed almost continuous publication since 1967 spanning more than 1000 comics quality has varied from hilariously off the mark to wonderfully reverential. On 8 september 1966 visionary futurist gene roddenberry introduced the world to a science fiction tv series that dared to go where none had gone before. This video is unavailable watch queue queue watch queue queue. New life and new civilizations exploring star trek comics is a reference book published by sequart organization the book contains essays about each of star treks illustrated comic book and comic strip incarnations. New life and new civilizations exploring star trek comics 391 likes 1 talking about this the study of star trek comics from sequart edited by
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.