Cancer results from alterations in critical regulatory genes that control cell proliferation differentiation and survival studies of tumor viruses revealed that specific genes called oncogenes are capable of inducing cell transformation thereby providing the first insights into the molecular basis of cancer. Two of the main types of genes that play a role in cancer are oncogenes and tumor suppressor genes oncogenes proto oncogenes are genes that normally help cells grow. Cell press commenting guidelines to submit a comment for a journal article please use the space above and note the following we will review submitted comments within 2 business days. Vofume 193 number 1 febs 3173 november 1985 book reviews cancer cells 2 uncene and viral genes edited by g vande woude aj levine wc topp and jd watson
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.