Understanding chemistry organic mechanisms menu free radical reactions free radical substitution reactions in alkanes and alkyl groups free radical addition during the polymerisation of ethene and the reaction between hbr and alkenes in the presence of organic peroxides. This video covers the most common types of reaction mechanisms that you will see in your organic chemistry course here is a list of the different reaction types in this video 1 addition . This video tutorial provides a summary of organic chemistry reactions involve alkenes alkynes alcohols alkyl halides and benzene it provides the reaction mechanism as well as examples and
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.