Bedsores also called pressure ulcers and decubitus ulcers are injuries to skin and underlying tissue resulting from prolonged pressure on the skin. Pressure sores are areas of damaged skin caused by staying in one position for too long they commonly form where your bones are close to your skin such as your ankles back elbows heels and hips. Pressure ulcers are caused by pressure against your skin for a long period of time this pressure causes decreased circulation and skin breakdown. Pressure ulcers also known as pressure sores or bedsores are injuries to the skin and underlying tissue primarily caused by prolonged pressure on the skin they can happen to anyone but usually affect people confined to bed or who sit in a chair or wheelchair for long periods of time pressure
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.