Mutations in the human immunodeficiency virus type 1 reverse transcriptase gene observed in stavudine and didanosine strains obtained by in vitro passages. Virus research provides a means of fast publication for original papers on fundamental research in virology contributions on new developments. This page recommend page the paul ehrlich institut is an agency of the german federal ministry of health its research and control activities promote the quality efficacy and safety of biological medicinal products
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.