At the same time that the romanian academic society became the romanian academy the section of natural sciences changed its name to the scientific section. This value is calculated using researchgate data and is based on average citation counts from work published in this journal the data used in the calculation may not be exhaustive. The set of journals have been ranked according to their sjr and divided into four equal groups four quartiles q1 green comprises the quarter of the journals with the highest values q2 yellow the second highest values q3 orange the third highest values and q4 red the lowest values. Available in the national library of australia collection format journal v ill. Start year 1995 end year 1999 frequency quarterly country romania language english topics virus diseases viruses publisher bucuresti editura academiei romane 1995
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.