Viral hepatitis refers to hepatitis caused by a few specific viruses that primarily attack the liver hepatitis symptoms include loss of appetite nausea vomiting fever weakness tiredness and abdominal pain learn about different types and treatments. Hepatitis means inflammation of the liver the liver is a vital organ that processes nutrients filters the blood and fights infections when the liver is inflamed or damaged its function can be affected. Links with this icon indicate that you are leaving the cdc website the centers for disease control and prevention cdc cannot attest to the accuracy of a non federal website
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.