For virus replication to occur a virus must infect a cell and use the cells organelles to generate new virus particles learn more with this primer. As viruses are obligate intracellular pathogens they cannot replicate without the machinery and metabolism of a host cell although the replicative life cycle of viruses differs greatly between species and category of virus there are six basic stages that are essential for viral replication
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.