Our department performs basic research in cancer immunology and virology and develops new therapeutic strategies based on novel mechanistic insights. Virology and immunology the studies investigate how the virus is detected and controlled by the infected cell immune system and how processes such as cell division and cell death are affected by infections. Our department of cancer immunology and virology is developing novel approaches for immunotherapy and we closely collaborate with our clinical colleagues to advance important discoveries to clinical trials. Report highlights the global cancer immunotherapy market should reach 965 billion by 2021 from 730 billion in 2016 at a compound annual growth rate cagr of 57 from 2016 to 2021. Note citations are based on reference standards however formatting rules can vary widely between applications and fields of interest or study
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.